finally ... this cross stitch pattern seemed to have taken me forever ... not because it is complicated ... it just sort of never got done ... do you ever start a project and then it just seems to linger?
Yay! Isn't it such a great feeling when you finish a project that has seemed to take forever! I love it:) What is next on your project list? hope you are having a lovely weekend ~ Tina x
I do that all the time! I feel badly about it too, I'm glad you had the satisfaction of inishing yours. I tend to get rid of my "orphan projects" so they don't stare accusingly at me from the work basket. Lol
sadly yes, I have a few I need to finish too!
ReplyDeleteYes! All of them!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that is really beautiful-Keep up the good work!
Not only do they linger but they take up residence and don't move on! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Isn't it such a great feeling when you finish a project that has seemed to take forever! I love it:) What is next on your project list? hope you are having a lovely weekend ~ Tina x
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got it finished! It looks beautiful.:)
ReplyDeleteI do that all the time! I feel badly about it too, I'm glad you had the satisfaction of inishing yours. I tend to get rid of my "orphan projects" so they don't stare accusingly at me from the work basket. Lol
ReplyDelete