
I swear, I must have been born outdoors! Especially on days like today. I can't stand to be cooped up, inside and with the real cold days (ok, weeks) we have had, being outside for any real length of time was not an option.

Today, however, the bird feeders were filled (had matching ones, but mysteriously the same time Nathan received a bb gun, one of the feeders showed up with a lovely little hole), fresh water in the birdbath, front and back doors are wide open (dust bunnies sneaking out from under furniture and skating across the wood floors), lots of raked leaves,
and new cushions put on our front porch furniture. All while wearing flip flops!
Love the cushions on your outdoor furniture, but hey, how warm did it get there? We hit 40 today and it was cause for dancing but ther is still 2" of snow on the ground and I certainly did not spend the day outside in flip flops! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteSounds glorious! We are in the upper 30s here in central Illinois, with snow still on the ground. I think Spring is still a-ways off for us!
ReplyDeleteSounds beautiful! It has been cloudy all day today so I did laundry and cleaned my bedroom and bath. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my I am so jealous, really flipflops???
ReplyDeleteI am soo jealous! Still gray and snowy here in Michigan! Enjoy your wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteFlip Flops?!? Oh I am so green with envy! It is snowing here again today. SAD...
ReplyDeletelooks like a gorgeous day to enjoy the outdoors!
ReplyDeleteIt has been beautiful here too the last 2 days, close to 70 degrees. I am loving being able to get outside! Love the pretty cushions!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have had a wonderful (and warm) day!! Love your new chair cushion, it is gorgeous! Hope you have another great day tomorrow:) ~ Tina x
ReplyDeleteCan you feel the envy all the way from Michigan??!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds positively lovely...in a few more months, I may have a similar story...Yes, months...
Now all you need is a new little puppy..awww!
ReplyDeleteI can help you out ...I have plenty..hehe~
xo Susie