February 26, 2010

my weekend ...






will be binding my two.very.first.long.arm.quilted.quilts

* I am so happy *

they turned out so well - I will be back with more details - stay tuned

linking to the lovely amylouwho's sew and tell

27 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet you are happy! What fun! They both look beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pics after you get the bindings on! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. Beautiful quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful quilts you made!! Such cheery colors & I love that pinwheel pattern! Have a great weekend :).
    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! They did turn out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts are beautiful! I love the colors you chose. The quilter did such a good job, love the fun flowers. Looks like you are having sunshine...we are getting more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabrics, they look like they belonged on my grandma's farmhouse bed! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Trish, you must be so happy! The quilts are beautiful and the quilting is just gorgeous! Happy binding, just think of those two useable treasure you will have once it is all done:) Enjoy your weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely quilts and lovely quilting! A beautiful first!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful piecing and how lucky to have a long arm service near???

    The colors are sew pretty!

    Fabulous Friday Finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great and what a pretty quilting pattern too. Now you are hooked and will never turn back. That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilted flowers! I am very anxious to try out long arm quilting..soon I think!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful. Love the pinwheels. The disappearing nine patch is great as well. Congratulations on these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! I hope I'll be able to have a quilt done by long arm some time! Yours came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful! You did a great job. The colors are brilliant and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are gorgeous. have fun with the hand binding that is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Trish, how exciting! They are gorgeous. I think the quilting pattern on your windmill quilt is very similar to the pattern I asked for. Still waiting on mine:>} I hope you show us when they are bound!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I really love the quilting! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your quilts look great. I so love pinwheels. I also get my quilts quilted by a long armer as I so don't have any room to baste let alone tackling quilting a big quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! How fun to be able to do it all! I'll love hearing how you're adjusting to the long arm.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's exciting! They look really well done and it is nice when the quilting quality matches the piecing quality.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have fun! I love binding.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The quilts are beautiful! I love the primary colors against the crisp white. The quilting is lovely. Great job! can't wait to see the binding (my favorite part!).

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely! The pinwheels are my favorite. Always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I so love all your quilts, what a great color grouping! And I just adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Trish, You are soooo amazingly talented-i love seeing what you are doing!
    Beautiful-

    ReplyDelete
  26. These look beautiful! How exciting to get them quilted by a LA quilter ... Thanks for sharing your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.