Hi I noticed you stopped by my blog so I wanted to come and say hello. I've never done a disappearing nine patch. I'll be back to see how yours turns out! Rhondi
Your quilts are always so sweet and colorful! I love stoppin' by to see them. :0) PS Wishing you the very best New year ever! PSS Book Club will be starting soon. I hope you can join us. I'm thinking we would all enjoy a romance novel. What do you think?
I love the blue swirl fabric in the 2nd picture. Great combinations, can't wait to see the end result!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI noticed you stopped by my blog so I wanted to come and say hello. I've never done a disappearing nine patch. I'll be back to see how yours turns out!
Rhondi
Your quilts are always so sweet and colorful! I love stoppin' by to see them. :0)
ReplyDeletePS Wishing you the very best New year ever!
PSS Book Club will be starting soon. I hope you can join us. I'm thinking we would all enjoy a romance novel. What do you think?
You are moving right along! I love all the different fabrics! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to see yours.
ReplyDeleteYou pick out the cutest fabric!
ReplyDelete