I am such a sentimental person.
When I saw this necklace on Lisa Leonard Designs it immediately tugged on my heart.
Being a Christian is everything to me and I see nothing wrong with wearing a cross ... however ... this necklace reminds me even more of what being a Christian is all about.
Being free in Christ, being forgiven of my sins {every.single.stinking.one}, walking in grace, bathed in mercy and the best of all ... being His child!Being a Christian is everything to me and I see nothing wrong with wearing a cross ... however ... this necklace reminds me even more of what being a Christian is all about.
So when my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas ... I knew exactly what I would ask for!! And under the tree it was. I could hardly wait to open the box! I will wear my "fly free necklace" every day and when someone asks me what it means or comments on it's beauty, it will be an opportunity for me to share about Jesus Christ.
you are the absolute sweetest. so glad you love it. xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love the necklace and never would have thought of it that way. But now I want one!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! I can't believe I missed that one when I was browsing her site. I love the take you have on the design...very lovely.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful gift and wonderful way to share God's gospel message.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift! I got my mother and sister necklaces from Lisa Leonard. They loved them! Now I need to get one for myself. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely beautiful! I love the necklace and what it reminds you of. I'm sure he got an extra hug for that gift!
ReplyDelete~Michelle
It's beautiful! I'm glad you got it as a gift!
ReplyDeleteShe does have really lovely jewelry. I like how she incorporates words and phrases into her line. What a beautiful gift!
ReplyDeleteManuela
Merry Christmas to you and the family - I just signed in as your follower - Hugs Nat
ReplyDeleteOh, Tricia Ann - how very beautiful! So lovely to have your visits to my blog, thanks!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
I love that! I love how you see yourself in Christ. A bird set free...Beautiful! Growing up I was raised in the Catholic Church...crosses and statues..etc. Not that there is anything wrong with that but being set free...aww it just tugs at my heart in all the right ways. Thanks for shaing that with me this morning. (hugs)..Susie~
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace and especially the meaning it has for you.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy and healthy New Year!
The Twins
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. Your blog is wonderful, I'm following! I hope to hear back from you often. I wish you and your family a great new year! Please visit my etsy shop at http://asundaygirl.etsy.com
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Now I'm following you! :) I bought a similar necklace for a friend for Christmas. I am going to check out her site.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet necklace ...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
The necklaces beauty pales only to your interpretation of it. I will have to visit Lisa's site.
ReplyDeleteI am new to blogging but enjoyed reading through yours this morning.
Have a blessed New Year.
Thanks for sharing this with us! Just lovely! I will go visit her site now! Maybe put one on my list for next Christmas... :o)
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful gift.... I lvoe it and you are the sweetest person.
ReplyDelete