but they were perfect for what I was needing ... so the table runner is on hold.)

A big thank you to Manuela at The Pleasures of Homemaking for a rosette tree tutorial, that she made. I did not have a tree form, so I used a ball instead. It was nice therapy ... it required me to sit still. Which lately has been a luxury!
In addition to crafting, I was able to create 20 key chains for the quilt club ladies. They are goodies that will be placed in their Christmas bags, this Saturday.
All wrapped up and ready to go!
* I am thankful for *
* I am thankful for *
. Christmas music . hot glue gun . coffee with egg nog .
. warm sweatpants . no telephone calls .
. creative bloggers who generously share their latest creations .
a little sewing . some gift wrapping . cold wind blowing outside
I am linking to Finding Fabulous.
My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday
. warm sweatpants . no telephone calls .
. creative bloggers who generously share their latest creations .
a little sewing . some gift wrapping . cold wind blowing outside
I am linking to Finding Fabulous.My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday
Your keychains are darling! What a sweet gift...
ReplyDeletexo,
annie
You have been busy girl! Everything is cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the keychains! I am sure they will be a big hit! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou must have had quite an assembly line. The keychains look great!
ReplyDeleteLove your keychains! I just bought one similar from the book store. I saw manuela's felt rose tree's too! they're cute and so is your rose covered ball! That mini quilt is adorable! I have to try making a quilt project one of these days! Quilting looks hard though so I don't know... lol.
ReplyDeletePattie
Your projects are beaul Tricia, I really like the keychains you made. Great gift idea!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been one busy woman! I love all your holiday creation! i can't wait to see your finished Christmas table runner!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful day!
Wow you have been busy, the keychains look great! I am sure everyone will love them.
ReplyDeleteChelsea