November 19, 2009

under construction

As you can probably tell, I have changed my blog format
a million times in the past 6 months.
It is not due to an issue of O.C.D ...
it is however an issue of
L.T.B.M.O.B ... learning to build my own blog! :o)
I want it to appear a "certain" way
and slowly but surely I am getting there.

Thanks for being patient with me.

4 comments:

  1. No problem! We are ALL learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you lots of credit for attempting this...I would love to some day have more control over how my blog looks but first I need to get comfortable with the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn!! I feel as if I'm changing constantly as well! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting.. I wish you could teach me. I need to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.