
I have attended two funerals in two weeks.
Yesterday's funeral touched very close to my heart. This gentleman (who passed away) was just that ... a gentle man. From the time we moved to this sweet little town, he made our family feel so welcome. We attend church with he and his wife, who happens to be one of the sweetest ladies I have yet to meet.Between services, my husband brews coffee. So several of us gather around the pot chatting, catching up on one anothers week, tell a couple of stories, laugh.... He was part of that group that would meander in and talk. He had a wit about him that brought instant charm to the group. He always picked at the teens who were in the kitchen and loved to tell stories.
How I will miss him.
As will his family.
There will be a place amongst them that will never be filled.
There will be a place amongst them that will never be filled.
We do however have a precious promise as believers. That those who have gone before us in Christ, are waiting there for us now. What comfort we have in knowing that even though our hearts are breaking this side of Glory, we know that we will in fact see them again.
I have loved creating jewelry for others to purchase, but my most significant and rewarding items have meaning behind them. I will be giving one of my Psalm 23 bracelets to the wife of this gentleman on Sunday (if not sooner). As a means of a comfort and constant reminder that the Lord is right there, cradling her in His arms and will continue to be there in those quiet moments that she will have. I have been blessed to be able to give several of these bracelets away to someone who is struggling in a difficult time.
If there is someone in your life who you are wanting to minister to and unsure how, please drop by my Etsy shop and see for yourself the Psalm 23 bracelet. I know the price is a little high, but the items I use are the finest and the time put into this creation is done so delicately.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
The Lord is my Shepherd, (white)
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green (green) pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters (blue),
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness (clear)
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death (black)
I fear no evil; for You are with me,
Your rod and Your staff (brown) they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil (yellow);
my cup overflows (purple).
Surely goodness and love (pink) will follow me
all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord (gold) forever.
Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd, (white)
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green (green) pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters (blue),
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness (clear)
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death (black)
I fear no evil; for You are with me,
Your rod and Your staff (brown) they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil (yellow);
my cup overflows (purple).
Surely goodness and love (pink) will follow me
all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord (gold) forever.
Psalm 23
How sad but yet how beautiful that we have that assurance! I think your jewelry is beautiful and will be greatly appreciated!! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute to your friend! I am so sorry for your loss. We too have experienced the same loss this week. It really makes you stop and think how precious life really is! The bracelet is so beautiful.
What a sweet gift, I am sure she will treasure it.
ReplyDelete