February 5, 2009

* C *

Ginger at Embrace Life! has tagged me with the letter C. The rules for this fun game is that I need to come up with 10 things I love that start with the letter C. Piece of cake right?! Not quite. Maybe it was because I had not finished my first of two cups of coffee, but I really had to think about this one. Thanks to the help of my sweet daughter, who reads me like a book, I have 10 items to list. I thought it would be fun to mix things up a little and add pictures like I did in this post.

Ok, let's begin ...

1. Christ - my Savior, my Heavenly Father, my Best Friend! I love Jesus Christ!

2. Cats - more specifically, my cats. All three of them. Each cat I have ever owned has had it's own unique personality. Thomas is a real snuggle bug, Elizabeth is a princess and Easter is a gentle giant.




3. Coffee - but not just any coffee. My husband's coffee! Woody makes the very best coffee and even brings my cup to me in the morning!



4. Candles - Fresh Cut Roses is the scent in my home, it is perfect for Spring!



5. Cabinets - I absolutely love order! A place for everything and everything in it's place is a motto I live by. Open shelving drives me nuts! My laundry room has three open wall shelves and I would love to replace them with an armoire!



6. Cottages - nothing speaks to my homemaker's heart, like a cottage. We live in a decent sized house, but in a perfect world, I would have a cottage with a white picket fence and sunny rooms!



7. Cotton - next to smells, touch is my strongest sense. I only buy cotton fabrics for my clothes and bedding. I love how it feels!

8. Clearance - Ok, my middle name should be some form of this word! I am a super picky person when it comes to what I spend my hard earned money on, so clearance is my kindest shopping friend!

9. Collecting plates - especially white and cream! I have a number of toile, Spode (and the like), and florals.



10. Cleaning - Out of all the isles in the grocery store, the cleaning isle is my favorite! I love to clean! Mop, vacuum, dust, organize, you name it! Even ironing! I love to clean!

5 comments:

  1. I don't like to clean, but I love a clean house...so it gets done around here everyday!!
    Love your 'c' post-Who can live without coffee or cats???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love to clean????OH my!!! How far are you from OHIO?
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that your middle name is Clearance...that's my middle name too! LOL....you Cats are beautiful...and your husband---how WONDERFUL to bring you coffee. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I popped over from Christy's blog!
    I loved how you incorporated photos, great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are to cute Miss Tricia Clearance Anne... I'm with you. We have so much in common...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.