
I don't think I could have posted this entry fast enough this morning! I have been so blessed to have come across a couple of blogs that are just precious. They speak directly to this mother's heart of mine, especially as I nurture a young lady in the making.
This first blog is called Empowered Traditionalists.
Miss Christa Taylor has a precious heart for serving the Lord and has taken her calling straight to the heart of fashion. Her online store is Christa~Taylor. Many of her dresses and skirts are currently marked down. There are a few that I adore ... greatly!

I would not have located Miss Christa, with out first meeting Ms. Sarah Mae. A new favorite blog of mine! Blessed is an understatement when I refer to the kindness and richness I am gleaning from her blog.
I hope that you will take a few moments and visit these fine ladies this morning. I plan to return to them on a regular basis.

I would not have located Miss Christa, with out first meeting Ms. Sarah Mae. A new favorite blog of mine! Blessed is an understatement when I refer to the kindness and richness I am gleaning from her blog.
I hope that you will take a few moments and visit these fine ladies this morning. I plan to return to them on a regular basis.
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! I am grateful that you are able to glean something from my blog - that blesses ME! :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to getting to know you better!
Never heard of this before..but I will sure check it out!
ReplyDelete-sandy toe
Tricia Anne,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Tomorrow (1/20) there will be an award for you on my blog.
Renee at Cottage Lifestyle
I will be checking them out-thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
ReplyDeleteI love everything you made! Very talented are you!
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. God has layed his hands on my children and He is the one who kept them both out of the hospital. So Thank you Thank you Thankyou!!!! I have been reading all your posts. I'm excited to check out the new blogs. I love to sew and you have just inspired me to try pillows. Come by for a visit tomorrow afternoon. I am posting my menu for the next two weeks. Take care and God Bless!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow... thanks for these links! I'm checking them out now.
ReplyDeleteOoooh I just love the style that is on the Christa Taylor site! I want one of each please! Ha!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Jen
Hello! Yes I will try to take time and visit them :)
ReplyDelete