Starting tomorrow morning
we are back to our routine.

"Mom, will you snuggle me on the couch?"
Asks my 13 year old son.
Those words were music to my ears.
we are back to our routine.

"Mom, will you snuggle me on the couch?"
Asks my 13 year old son.
Those words were music to my ears.
(Katie before her hair cut and me with no make-up)Katie and I had some much needed mom/daughter
time during the past two weeks.
Getting some shopping done and a
new hair cut for Katie.
Good times!

(Katie and Bear-after Katie's hair cut)

So sweet! I hope my boys will still snuggle with me when they're teenagers! And he even let you get it on camera!
ReplyDeleteI hope Noah still wants to cuddle with me when he's that age. How much did you eat that up?! Our kids don't start back until the 7th her, so I have to wait a few more days for my routine. I'm looking forward to it though.
ReplyDelete-Hayley
I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine. Eating better, sleeping better. Can't have too much fun...Mimi
ReplyDeleteSnuggles and hugs are so special.
ReplyDeleteAnd Holidays are so much fun. I am feeling the same way about getting back into the schedule thing.....Katherine
This vacation went by too fast!!!
ReplyDelete-sandy toes
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
ReplyDeleteYour family looks darling.
We too begin again tomorrow and even though it will be hectic we are ready.
Blessings!
Debbie
Hi Tricia Anne~
ReplyDeleteThis was such a sweet post! I'm glad you had such a great vacation. :) It's back to normal for us today, too~ or almost normal. (Just two hours late because of snow.) I hope your Monday is a good one! :)