
Inadvertently I have managed to make a few New Year's Resolutions. I am completing the projects I have started, before I move on to any other ideas. I have a file on my desktop that is filling up with ideas from other blogs. That way I won't loose any of the wonderful ideas out there. :o)
(As I mentioned yesterday, these projects of mine are not whistle blowers, but they are little touches I am adding to our home, with love, for my family.)
That window looks very pretty and of course I like the blue dish on the windowsill:)
ReplyDeleteIt's still not too late if you want to do a tahnkful Thursday post. Just let me know and I'll add your blog to the list for tomorrow.
Hugs,Rhondi
I enlarged the pic to see the fabric. It's very lovely, and your window pretties accent the blue well. It looks very peaceful. I had the same, complete one thing before moving on, resolution but it hasn't lasted. I'm working on 2 projects now...oh well :)
ReplyDelete-Hayley
Very pretty...I love the wood valence on top!
ReplyDelete-sandy toe
Beautiful. That valence adds a lot to that window and I love the fabric!
ReplyDeleteThat valance is so pretty! It feels so good to finish projects. Good job!
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen valance and black lamp look great! I'm so excited to see what projects you are going to be doing!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You did a wonderful job on it~ it looks beautiful! :) Isn't it amazing the difference curtains make? :) I am always amazed by this in my own house. :)
ReplyDeleteIt feels so good to get things done. I should get off the computer and get busy. Mimi
ReplyDelete