December 1, 2008

How did I miss this?


Ms. Angie over at The Happy Homebody posted this sweet award on November 3rd and somehow I did not see it. There is not an image per say but the comments are sweet! The award reads ...

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Here are my eight bloggers that I would love to pass along the award to:

Hayley at The Handmade Housewife

Brooke at Quilty Chick

Ruby Red Slippers at Lions, Tigers, and Boys, Oh My!

Jenni at Nest To Keep

New Every Morning

Jennifer at Smelling Coffee

Quiche Me, I'm Yours! at Sugar and Spice~Three Times as Nice!

Katie at Blessed By 3 Miracles


**Each one of these ladies have enriched my life this year and I want to thank them for their kindness and friendships.**

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet! Thank you so very much. :) You are too kind! Congratulations on receiving this award yourself! You do deserve it for sure. :) I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, I will drop by to visit the blogs you recommend.I work and do not have alot of time to post but love seeing what others are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the world's worst at keeping up with the awards and tags! I've got several things I need to post about and always forget to do it. Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this award - What a blessing to have those things said about my blog and me. :-) And, I feel the same way about you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Tricia Anne!
    I feel the same way-I was telling my husband about all of you in the blog world. He said,"You talk like they are your friends, or something." I said. "They are!" It is neat to have friends around the world!Love to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day, Trish!
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    I added a graphic for the Friends Award-I posted it on my sidebar if you want to snag it! (I will be posting about it in a few days!)
    Again, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! Getting awards is like opening up presents and I love getting and giving them! By the way I am using this week to catch up on all my blog reading and I started with yours first. The clock plate is gorgeous and those hand made Christmas ornaments are a must to do with my girls. I'll have to visit her blog. Thanks again and have a blessed week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh so sweet, I love your blog and you. You would be a great for me if you lived closer. So we will have to be blogging buddies instead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this has to be one of the best awards I've been given, thank you so much for thinking of me! Congratulations on receiving it too. I've enjoyed watching your blog grow, and the opportunity to know you a little better. It has truly been a blessing :)

    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.