
The sun was out today and I was wanting something to relieve my nervous energy that I had, with Bear being gone. It was not the surgery that I was concerned with, it was his fear of the office. Well, he is home now and sleeping in his yard. He is still groggy, but I am sure that will wear off soon.
Thank you to those who said a prayer for my sweet fella!

I painted our old microwave stand and a favorite basket, black. Both are in my laundry/craft room. My little chair is done, but I think I want to sand the edges a little more, to make it look old and worn. It is slightly hiding my wall plug. I need more black and white ribbon for a pretty bow! I think that will complete it and hide the cord better.

Recently I sewed another rag quilt. This one is going to a young lady who is expecting her baby in the early part of December. However, she has been hospitalized for the past two weeks because she has gone into labor and bleeding. If you think of it, please say a prayer for her. This is a scary time and this is her first baby ... who by the way is a little boy!

Packaged and ready to go! I can't wait to deliver it to her!
The quilt is beautiful! I will keep her in my prayers...
ReplyDeleteI've been doing some spray painting myself-I am going a bit crazy with it....
I just read about Bear and am so glad he is home and O.K. He's so purdy! Look at you being all crafty! That table and basket look great in black. I want the rooster lamp! The quilt is so cute and I love the star on the bag. I never think to add some detail like that to a gift.
ReplyDeleteYour basket and little table turned out beautifully! I also love the blue rag quilt! Your friend will love it! :) I will say a prayer for her. I know how scary that is, because I was went into labor with our first child at 28 and a half weeks! It was very frightening!
ReplyDeleteI love your basket idea on the laundry.
ReplyDeleteI came over here through Miss thing over at Ruby Red Slipper.
The blanket is so cute & I know that that littl mama is lucky to have you as a friend. I will say a prayer for her health, as well as her son's. I have had 3 difficult pregnancies, all with bed rest, and I feel for her.
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with the spray paint, it looks great. Love the bunny!! Your a great sewer it only I knew more...
ReplyDelete