Katie and Nathan 2004We attended a "Trunk or Treat" at our church in 2004. Basically, members of our church parked their decorated car trunks in our parking lot and handed out candy to children. There were a few games too. Nothing spooky, all for fun! It was a safe alternative for door to door trick or treating.
In 2005, my sweet Aunt Kathy came out to visit (while we lived in Florida) and we went to a local park where they were selling pumpkins.
Even though this picture was not a fall picture, it was taken in the fall of 2006 and I just love it! Woody was teaching our children Science in the evenings (I was off the clock.). I just loved the safety glasses that Katie and Nathan wore!! Too cute!!
Don't you just love to pull out old pics!?!
ReplyDeleteThe Lego costumes is fabulous. My son would love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and I know they bring back great memories!!
ReplyDeleteFall is so fun!
ReplyDeleteBella
Hi Tricia Anne~
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures~ I love the one where your kids are all dressed up~ the Lego costume is great! We have two kids who are crazy about Legos around here! :)
LOVe the iron pieces!
ReplyDeleteyea for Kimba's fall party!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I came across your blog via Ruby Red Slippers and just thought I'd say hello! I enjoyed reading your blog and plan to stop back by again. Have a good one! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pics!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia Anne! Thanks for joining in. Our church has been talking about doing a trunk or treat and I think it's a fantastic idea!
ReplyDeleteThat lego costume is great!
Thanks for coming to my party.
Kimba