Last night, my husband gifted me with this ... my first fall scented candle for the year! I had not burned this particular Yankee scent in the past and he knew I was wanting to try it out. Oh, I am so glad I did! This will be a fall favorite of mine for a long time. I tend to be sensitive to smells and this one is heavenly!! Thank you honey!!
A heartfelt Thank You to Jenni at Nest to Keep, for such a sweet award! I am truly touched! Nest to Keep is a darling blog that is full of delicious recipes, adorable crafts, fantastic pictures of their family, and places they go. You'll not want to leave when you visit with her! Not to mention she is from the North West Coast ~ and being a "N. CA Girl" transplant to the South, I am getting a taste of home when I go to her blog!Now to share some blogging love! The very first blog I check daily is The Happy Homebody! I have to pass this along to Angie and just say, not only is her home lovely, her decorating assistance is priceless ... she will need to start charging me for the questions I am asking her regarding how she covered a lamp shade, what to position on my pillar ... smile!! I love her blog!
Ooooo I LOVE the large birdhouse on top of the pillar....well, you know I loved Easter up there too...but that looks FABULOUS! I love Yankee Candles...they have the strongest scent and I don't think I have found one yet that I didn't like...make that LOVE!! I know that pumpkin scent smells FABULOUS!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea. I did somthing similar with a little black birdhouse I have outside near my front door. I went out and found a huge black table leg and attached the birdhouse to it. For the base I used another peice of wood.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Yankee candle is Buttercream.
What a sweet hubby you have. I love burning pumpkin or something spicey around this time a year. Gets ya in the mood to do some baking :o)
ReplyDeleteI saw you on another blog and decided to stop by! I love pumpkin spice...I could burn it night and day! The birdhouse is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog to visit!
-Sandy Toes
Oh Tricia Anne, you are too sweet to give me an award and say nice things about me on your blog! Thank you!!! Your birdhouse looks just perfect on the pillar. By the way, where did you get that awesome piece (the pillar)? I love it! It is one of those things you could put anywhere. It looks like an antique. I may have to get my husband to build me one and I can make it look old. I hate that we took Easter's spot from him! Is the room with the new valance and pillar your dining room? I could probably find out if I'd go back and reread your posts. I got the candleholder thing on my dining room table from Michaels. I kept looking at it every time I would go in there and finally broke down and bought it for $20. I wanted it cheaper than that, but that was already 50% off and there was only one left so I got it. I am going to try to do a tutorial tomorrow on recovering lampshades if I can get it together. We'll see how I do at explaining it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty......but my heart belongs to Easter..lol. cherry
ReplyDeleteLOVE that birdhouse on the pillar. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteWell if Easter can't be up there I guess the birdhouse will do LOL just kidding, the cat looks happy in the window and the birdhouse is PERFECT on the pillar! Thanks for your sweet comment on my ultrasound picture, it was an amazing experience to see him already moving around in there and looking like a person! WOW
ReplyDeleteI think the birdhouse looks perfect on the pillar! I bet that is just driving Easter crazy that he can't get up there anymore! :) And that Yankee candle looks so pretty lit, and I bet it just smells heavenly!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend! :)
that birdhouse looks just adorable up there!! I am going to be sure and pick up the relationship book that you posted about in your last blog. I hope you have a bliss filled week!
ReplyDelete~Melissa