September 19, 2008

Seven

New Every Morning has a fun post called Seven. Come and join the fun!

Seven Things I Love
1. Jesus
2. my family
3. bath time (candles lit, usually some treat, and quiet)
4. a clean home
5. nice people
6. my perfume (Body by Victoria)
7. my bed

Seven Pet Peeves
1. people chewing with their mouth open - especially if they are talking
2. unflushed toilets
3. when someone does not do what they said they would do
4. not being able to fall asleep (in less than 3 minutes, my husband is asleep)
5. not being able to find pants that fit (I am short)
6. forgetting to put washed clothes into the drier
7. getting soap in my eyes

Seven Things I Can't Do
1. lie
2. speak another language
3. do a cartwheel
4. swim
5. eat crawfish
6. shoot an animal (lots of hunters around here)
7. pass up a stray animal, especially if they come to my home

Seven Things I Can Do
1. bake bread
2. see the best in others (that has a dark side too)
3. organize
4. budget
5. plan healthy meals (and cook of course)
6. navigate the computer and internet
7. drive somewhere once and know my way (good sense of direction)

Seven Characteristics I Want To Have
1. a clean heart
2. selflessness
3. humility
4. excellence in all I do
5. joy-no matter what the situation
6. being more assertive
7. peace that passes all understanding

Seven Things I Can't Live Without
1. my bible
2. my toothbrush
3. a haircut every 6 weeks
4. music
5. sweatpants in the winter (only around my home)
6. fabric softener
7. clean underwear (TMI-TMI-TMI!)

Seven Things You Might Hear Me Say
1. "Are you kidding me?"
2. "Ask Dad."
3. "Glorious."
4. "Holy Cow!"
5. "Oh man!"
6. "Good grief!"
7. "Hello?!"

Ok - now it is your turn!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tricia! I am so glad you found my blog. I have enjoyed going back through some of your older posts. I think you saw on my post that I am adopted, so when I saw that you were in contact with your biological daughter it absolutely warmed my heart. I go through phases in my life were I would desperately love to meet my birth mother. I think the desire is there all the time, but in life we just get so busy and other things supersede those feelings.

    I have added you to my favorite blogs, so I'll be coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say hi! I so much enjoy reading your blog~ it is such a blessing! I hope you had a great week and that your weekend is wonderful! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading all your lists of seven things! It is so neat to learn more about the people whose blogs you read everyday since we'll probably never meet in person. It sounds like you have been busy being creative. I can't wait to see the things you've done! I'm still putting out fall stuff when I have time which is usually after my son goes to bed. Then I stay up way too late trying to accomplish things I've been meaning to do. The topiary in my foyer came from Michaels. I've been having to get used to it being there because in the dark it looks like a person and sometimes scares me! Hope yopu have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun...I want to do it, but sweet daughter just got sick....UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, no new blog post...that means you are doing what you are supposed to be doing...school (although I just saw that you commented on another blog, so you've had your morning fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia,

    This was a fun one to read! Over the last several posts I feel like I've really gotten to know you! And I like you a lot!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.