Cute! I love baskets, but always seem to have trouble incorporating them into my house. This is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you do with your new fabric!
It look so cute, painted and with the towels inside of it! That is so funny about your cat~ ours are just the same. They think every box and basket is theirs! :)
lol about your cat, that is exactly what my cat would have done, too ;)
I spray painted some baskets that I have yet to blog about yet...and wow, did they ever soak up the spray paint! I really needed 2 cans, but I only had one, so I had to start improvising towards the end, lol.
Ut oh, I like Easter in the basket better than the towels....No, no just kidding....love those white towels.....it does give the beachy, cottagey theme.
Cute! I love baskets, but always seem to have trouble incorporating them into my house. This is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you do with your new fabric!
ReplyDeleteIt look so cute, painted and with the towels inside of it! That is so funny about your cat~ ours are just the same. They think every box and basket is theirs! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! :)
lol about your cat, that is exactly what my cat would have done, too ;)
ReplyDeleteI spray painted some baskets that I have yet to blog about yet...and wow, did they ever soak up the spray paint! I really needed 2 cans, but I only had one, so I had to start improvising towards the end, lol.
Your basket looks so pretty, great job! :)
Bella
I love it! Very cottagey. My fave look. cherry
ReplyDeleteI really like that - and your cat! Our cat gets into any basket or box she can find. :)
ReplyDeleteUt oh, I like Easter in the basket better than the towels....No, no just kidding....love those white towels.....it does give the beachy, cottagey theme.
ReplyDelete