For the last several years, I have taken our Christmas pictures. I upload the image to a company that I purchase photos through, order the amount I will send out and when they arrive, I mail them in our family Christmas cards. There is something to be said about getting behind the camera! For instance ... these are the pictures that I mailed out last year ...

Here is my view from behind the camera, between fits of laughing!


I have saved years of these silly pictures. What I would like to do (sooner than later) is create an album for each of our children.
How cute!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture of my sons is on my front page...they are just cracking up...
Kids are priceless, aren't they?
Bella:)
Love it!! These are treasures.
ReplyDeleteQuestion for you. When you went on my blog this morning could you see the picture of the dog/flashlight? When I pulled it up on my laptop, I couldn't see it. Now, I have fixed it and think it's visible. Let me know.
Hi Tricia Anne! Your kiddos are too cute! Do you scrapbook? Those would be fun to do in one. Love your trestle table and you did an awesome job on your mirror! I adore your kitties and had to take a second look when I saw Bear! We have a 2 yr. old black lab we got from the Humane Society.. We named him Riley. WE just LOVE that dog! First time of having a lab. Thanks so much for coming and visiting me. cherry
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete