One of the sweetest items of jewelry that I have created has been memory bracelets. Whether the bracelet captures the memory of a loved one who has passed away, or a celebration of a baby being born. Each has a story and I have been so privileged to create heirloom pieces for friends and family alike. I have been creating and selling jewelry for several years now. I have enjoyed meeting people, hearing their stories, and being a part of their lives. I keep several pieces on hand for sale ~ but the items I enjoy creating the most, are the custom items I have mentioned.The bracelet in this picture is one that I wear everyday. It is created with sterling silver and Swarovski ab crystals. I have each of my children's initials near to the heart clasp ~ just as they are closest to my own heart!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteOh this is so beautiful! I love mother's bracelets and I love diamonds so this bracelet I love!! I bet you get lots of compliments on it too. I spent yesterday watching A&E's P&P. I loved it but you should rent the Kiera Knightly version and tell me what you think. The other book I read was Persuasion and also rented that movie but it was just ok. The book was really good. Are you getting ready for the new school year? Do you do much planning in the summer? What grades are your children in?