
Over the weekend I played with a few crafting ideas and came up with this. I am enjoying the earth tones with a touch of chicken wire. I am looking so forward to getting those white walls painted! Still unsure of the color, leaning towards the earth tones in this room too. We get so much light in here! Two of the four walls are windows!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI really like this wreath! I never would have thought to put it on chicken wire and a frame - it is so cool looking! Are you sending it to me? :) because it would go perfectly in my house. Did you get my long email? Not sure where it went to... if not, email me at nbowers18412@aol.com and I'll send it again. Nicole
Tricia that's beautiful! How creative :) I would have never though to use a frame like that. Hmmm...I'm sure I've got one laying around here somewhere. Great inspiration!!
ReplyDelete-Hayley
Tricia, I love your weekend crafting. The wreath turned out wonderful. I love the earthtone colors. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, I am so glad you topped by and left a comment becasue Ilove your blog too! We have a lot in common. Our love for the Lord and enjoyment of decorating, and I homeschooled my girls for 5 years:>) I am adding your blog to my favorites and I will be visiting you often:>)
ReplyDeleteKathy