June 27, 2008

more painting.


six out of the eight drawers are now primed


Katie's end table for her room is now black. Yes, it is sitting on top of a plant stand, in my house because I am letting it dry in the air conditioning. I am also running a box fan.


The lamp was yellow. I am adding black accents to Katie's bedroom, so painted it black, plus the two picture frames. One of the frames has a quote that I printed off, inside of it now.
The ivory mirror with antique glazing is also one of the projects I did this morning, even though I posted it in an earlier picture. LOVE~LOVE~LOVE paint!!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia,

    I see you have been busy, lately! I hope you post a picture of the finished bedroom. I have the perfect spot for that black table. :)

    I have been immersed in another of Jane Austen's books while patiently waiting for the A&E version of P&P to arrive in my mailbox, per your recommendation! So I have been neglecting my usual blog visits due to my newly found love of reading (ha ha!) but hope to get back to them soon.

    I am sorry to hear you lost your dad only last month? He sounds like a wonderful person and I know you must miss him so much. I have a special relationship with my mother, too, and she was recently diagnosed with cancer last Christmas.

    Your friend, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trisha,

    I am right with you when it comes to spray paint. I love to transform blah into something grand. So keep on spray painting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how I LOVE that table!!!! I can't wait to see it in its new home. You and I apparently share a love for paint too, eh? It's so fun, isn't it??! Please post more pics as the cabinets and room come along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice projects! Can't wait to see the finished dresser. And that black table is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.