A few days ago I had mentioned being over at the Moda Bake Shop sharing my latest tutorial. I have really enjoyed creating fun patterns, and am always so humbled when they accept them for the making. They are just the nicest people and I love working along side them!!
Here are several other examples of the gorgeous quilting Kathy has done for my other bake shop recipes (grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show) :










I love the swirls and squiggly lines. They remind me so much of the steam from a hot cup of cocoa.


I just love the wave detail!
Perfect for this under the sea design fabric.
Thank you Kathy, from the bottom of my heart for all of your time and talent shared with me! You are truly remarkable at what you do! love, me.
BEAUTIFUL quilts! I so appreciate you sharing your talents with ME via Moda Bake Shop :)
ReplyDeleteQuestion - on the HST of the Honey Honey quilt - do you get TWO HST by marking down the center and sewing 1/4" on either side, cut on drawn line? OR do I just get ONE HST by sewing down the middle and cutting 1/4" away??
Beautiful quilting indeed! All your quilts are wonderful
ReplyDeleteI have a quilt top just waiting for the finishing touches before I send it off to Kathy! I love the work I see on her blog. It's clear she looks at each quilt and knows just the right stitching to set off the design perfectly. I can't wait to have her quilt mine:>)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing all these scrumptious close ups!! Your piecing is perfection, and Kathy's quilting is lovely and so inspiring to a FMQ newbie :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Trish, for the lovely stroll through your quilts. They are all so beautiful - I LOVE quilting for you! And yes, I do love your quilts as much as you do! love you....
ReplyDelete