I am so excited to be able to share my first 2014 finish with you today. Fourteen of the twenty blocks were stitched by some pretty amazing quilters in the Bee's Knees Quilting Bee during the 2012-2013 year. It has been so much fun belonging to such a neat group.
Now that the top is finished, I need to decide on the backing. I am kind of stuck on that one. Do you have any suggestions?
Maybe pick your favorite print on the quilt top and use that! They are all super cute though, so that might be a little difficult. Either one you choose will be really cute!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! My choice would be pink to match the cornerstones.
ReplyDeletePolka dots.
ReplyDeleteL♥ve! L♥ve! L♥ve! Almost anything would go for the backing. The first thing I thought of was a small black dot on white, but what are you doing for binding?
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet quilt. Sure love the dots in the sashing!
ReplyDeletedots - what else is there? :)
ReplyDeleteI would use the fabric that you used in your corner blocks. Love it all!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! It turned out so nicely and I'm looking forward to making churn dash blocks sometime. I think a pretty feminine floral would make a lovely backing. You'll know exactly what to use when you find it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it would look cute to pick up some of that apple green in a print for the back.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt. The brown sashing looks fabulous. What about a gingham for the backing...
ReplyDelete