thursday.
This has been a fantastic week of sewing! First up is my little Christmas table topper. Just out of the drier. I will tuck it away until December, then add it to the other homemade Christmas touches in our home.
Kathy's swoon quilt is another fun project that I have worked on this week. I just love these blocks! I have enjoyed every step in the process!! You can see block one here.
Next up are Jodi's bee blocks. I *love* Jodi's scrappy quilts and was super thrilled to receive her cute fabrics in the mail. Each year, Jodi creates a scrappy quilt using fabric scraps in her stash, from projects she had made during that year. She has totally inspired me to get on board and do the same. Stay tuned. wink.
I have loved the "Swoon" quilt since day 1!! Someday....... Yours is shaping up "right nice"! Jodi's scrappy quilt is a great idea (as I am drowning in an avalanche of years' of scraps!!!! Help me!.....) Off to sew.......
ReplyDeleteI think I need to start collecting bright happy coloured fabrics for a lovely fresh looking quilt.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to start collecting bright happy coloured fabrics for a lovely fresh looking quilt.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas topper turned out great! I love Jodi's bee blocks. I've got Allison's tutorial all ready to go & on my ever growing to do list. :) Have a wonderful Friday.
ReplyDeleteI love the topper, for some reason I never think to do smaller pieces like this for the house, but it would be nice to do a project that was done quickly. A little "instant" gratification has it's place:>)
ReplyDelete