"a little cutie ... i am" - yoda
Welcome back to tutorial tuesday.
I have a cute little treat for you today. He stands between 3 and 4 inches tall actually! My wonderful niece Erin, knit this super cute little yoda toy for a younger cousin's 6th birthday, and I just had to share it with you!! Erin is a college student and off for the summer. Hmmm. Maybe I can get her to teach me how to knit too. wink.
Erin also wrote her very own tutorial, which just so happens to be listed on Ravelry!! How cool is that?? (you rock Erin! so proud of you!) You can find the tutorial here. If you happen to make one, PLEASE let her know (me too by the way - I would love to see it also).

Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteReally cute Joda~ My mom was always so good at knitting little stuffed characters like that~ I like him~ ♥♥♥
Oh he's adorable, may the force be with you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Trish! My daughter is going to love making this. I'll share a pic when she finishes.
ReplyDeletehahaha, this is fabulous! makes me wish I knew how to knit :)
ReplyDelete