March 21, 2013

barn number two.

I have been spinning a million plates in the background and just as soon as I could break away, I built a barn!  Well, not a reeaal barn!  A sweet fabric barn.  Lori over at Bee In My Bonnet is hosting the quilty barn along.  Every two weeks, we make a new barn using the same blue prints (wink), while hanging a new quilt block on the side.
 
This week Lori showed us how to make a farm fresh flower for the side of our barns.  Isn't that so cute?  It measures 6 1/2".  Lori's tutorials are fabulous.  Each step laid out neat and clear.  It is kind of like taking a class she is teaching ... I hope one day that will become a reality.  She is so nice and I have learned so much from her!
 
Thank you Lori for your fabulous barn tutorial!  This is quickly becoming a very favorite!  With a cherry on top!

have a lovely weekend
xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. A red gingham barn? Be still my heart! Are you making eough for a whole quilt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling block! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always use the most wonderful fabrics! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute Trish!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a adorable. Love all the cheerful red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo...I love this one too :) You did an amazing job <3 I always enjoy seeing your projects.
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.