My dear friend Kathy has recently stocked her adorable shop with some super cute valentine heart banner kits.
Everything you will need to create the darling banners is included in the kit. You have the option of sewing or hot gluing them together. No measuring, no cutting, no guess work, it's all been done for you!!
This would be a fun project to do with a sweet little miss, or if you gathered several friends for some crafty time!
If you happen to already have supplies on hand and would like to create a banner using them, Kathy also has the option of a heart banner pattern in pdf.
My heart banner stays out all year long (I got mine in 2012 and I love it!). It is just too sweet to put away.






I would leave it out, too. Its darling!
ReplyDeleteYour right it is too sweet to only use in February. Will check out her Pdf.
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty hearts banners, Trish! Yours looks so sweet displayed in that way.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful weekend.
Helen x
Muy bonito! muy bonito!!! Que tengas un maravilloso Año 2013!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful heart garland!!! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely weekend Trish! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see where you put your banner Trish! I love it:) Thanks for the shout out, and I'm giving one away this week too!
ReplyDeleteI would find it hard to take it down, too. Really a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletereally cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable. And the colors are so you! I want to make one now!!
ReplyDelete