images found here
January is the perfect month to establish the goals I am wanting to meet for the year. Some short term, some long. I am in the process of pinching my pennies for three different home projects. Wanna know what they are?
1. trim and paint for our kitchen (a high chair rail w/creamy white paint below)
2. paint for our outdoor shutters (white) and front door (not sure what color)
3. paint for black bookcase and black armoire (why did I not buy white in the first place. do tell.)
So you may end up seeing lots of paint posts (fingers crossed)
I am especially curious about this product. It would truly make my life easier when it comes to the armoire and book case. Have any of you used it before? The original post (which is awesome) shows it being used on a chair that gets a good bit of use and was never sanded.
Back to putting finishing touches on some quilty projects! I can't wait to show you. So glad that tomorrow is our family pizza night. I hope your new year is off to a fabulous start!!


hahaha, like the title of this post. I have not used that primer yet, but I need to get some for a small cabinet I want to paint. Good luck with your projects, sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteI haven't used that paint but it looks like a great product!I love the bathroom photo. So pretty:>)
ReplyDeleteI have used that paint and it's great! I used it on my aluminum storm store ( which is not supposed to hold paint) and it worked fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI have a few home projects that I need to do AND COMPLETE this year too.
Happy new year.
Lovely pictures, and I DO love painting things white too!! I haven't tried that primer yet but have heard that it's good. Enjoy your painting and your quilting, Trish!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
I really enjoyed looking at those pictures, so fun to see all the kitchens. I would love to paint my cupboards white and have a farmhouse sink. Have fun painting your bookcase and armoire! Looks like a great product and I will be interested to see if you like it!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I big red puffy heart it too! I have lots of painting projects going through my head... and since it is freezing cold right now... that is where they will stay until Spring! But I am right there with you Trish!
ReplyDelete