January 14, 2013

a little finish.

This delicious, snuggly, warm, aqua, infinity scarf/cowl is for a friendI know, that is a lot of adjectives, but truly, this is probably my favorite cowl made to date.  I can't wait for her to receive it.  (it's in the mail - big smile)
And a work in progress ... a patchwork quilt for a dear family member.  Made with mainly older, much loved fabrics.
 

21 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour of yarn - that's one lucky friend, and one lucky family member too!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous gorgeous scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the scarf and quilt in progres look fab.
    Especially the color of the scarf i love a lot.....what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cowl....gorgeous colour! ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful - I really love a simple patchwork quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the color of that scarf Trish, wow! The quilt os lovely. I have come to believe that a quilt made by hand by someone you love is one of the best gifts anyone can get (or give). Like wrapping them in the warmth of your love:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend will be gaga over that cute scarf!!! The patchwork quilt is so sweet, I need to make one soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could sit next to you and watch you crochet, and learn a thing or two. You really do such beautiful work. Love the blue color of the cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the color of the cowl you made for your friend. Your quilt will be so snuggly when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cowl, what stitch is it, looks different. Love, love, love the color and yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its beautiful, love the color
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cowl came out so beautifully!! The quilt is so pretty, too, and has such sweet prints!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. I. LOVE. THIS. COWL. The color is perfect! Lucky, lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The scarf is awesome! Did you use a pattern or is it your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Trish! I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trish: I just came here from Make It Do! Glad I found your blog. I subscribed when I could see all your sharing and inspiration! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet cowl Trish!!!...and I love the quilt...very old cottagey looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooo...that cowl is beautiful! I recognize some of those fabrics in your lovely quilt top. It will be loved!!! Hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful projects. Love the color of the scarf, and the patchwork, well you know how I feel about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful cowl, love the color! And the simple patchwork is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tricia, I would love to find out your cowl pattern. Could you please email me jscrapping@gmail.com?

    It's beautiful and one of my dear friends saw it and fell in love with it. I would like to crochet it for her birthday and surprise her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.