in and show my row two of Lori's Row Along.
Taking pictures proved a little bit tricky.
I am so excited to see what row number three is!
Taking pictures proved a little bit tricky.
I am so excited to see what row number three is!
Don't you just love surprises?



Your butterflies are beautiful! I love your white background material with the delicate prints. And I seriously considered using a small gingham for my butterfly bodies too; I love how it looks. But I decided to go with the solid brown so am anxious to sew them up and see how they turn out.
ReplyDeleteLovely...it is on my list to tackle this weekend....Smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteI've yet to get started on my row 2 - maybe this evening.....
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the shot of your flip flop!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a QAL and photo challenge!!!! This is going to be so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! I'm sewing away furiously this afternoon, determined to get it finished before it's time to start making dinner :-) But in my rush, I just chain-pieced 7 butterflies before I realised I was out of bobbin thread.. aargh! Silly me - I should learn to be more patient!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy day xx
Good work it looks very nice ! I wonder what the result will be .
ReplyDeleteYours are beautiful. Love those. Cute fabrics. Cute photos.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be another fantastic quilt, What I want to see is both of those rows side by side! Is that cheating;>) Maybe, but I always end up layng out all my squares as I make them just because I can't wait to see what the finished quilt will look like!
ReplyDeleteI just love your rows--what a wonderful quilt this will be! I can hardly wait for row 3!
ReplyDeleteFantastic, the butterflies are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt's just darling! This is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish. I think your butterflies are really pretty. Your quilt will be beautiful. I'm afraid mine will look pretty scrappy. But I'm trying. I've never done one of these "a-long" things before.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Nancy
Sew cute Trish!!!...love your photos too.
ReplyDeleteRow 3 is coming right up!!!
xx
Lori
So pretty and cute!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI love row two, very nice :)
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Love your two rows so far, Trish! They are really pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend.
Helen x
Pretty, pretty rows!
ReplyDeleteThe patchwork rows are beautiful - i love the black gingham centres!
ReplyDelete