July 18, 2012

great granny along block two.

14 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you are doing with this! So unique....so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still love that gingham! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love to see each combination you come up with :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. still love that background fabric.
    this quilt will be smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see this all done Trish! I'm loving your background fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fabrics continue to bring back fond memories (sigh). Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...and they look so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Lovin' the black! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. These blocks are beautiful! Wonderful fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your grannies are so pretty!! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss the black and white polka dots yesterday? How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.