March 22, 2012

easter basket ideas.

The past several days I have been adding little tissue holders to my etsy shop.
A friend suggested they would make nice Easter basket treats and I just could not resist adding that to my title.  :o)  Please keep watching, more will find their way into my shop, but if you have a color you would prefer, please contact me and I would be happy to make one or a dozen for you!  :o)
There are a few other little treats being listed.  Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. what pretty little makes! I especially like the fabric with my name on, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little tissue holders! :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a lovely idea for an Easter treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tissue holders. I gave three at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.