Time heals. . .our little grandson, Wyatt, who also had his brain surgery last week has come home after 7 days and is even walking and smiling! (And also. . .the ever necessary peeing and pooping!) Never knew we would be so excited about those two things!
May the good Lord bless and keep you in the palm of His hand and the Holy Ghost round about you as the comforter. Prayers are for your family daily!
oh my goodness Trish!! You have been on my mind so much recently and now I know why! I'm so sorry you are going through this right now, but know that we are all here for you praying and loving you across the internet! hugs to you and your sweet husband. xox
Hello Trish, I am new to your blog and I read that your husband just recently went through emergency surgery. I will pray for him and for you to have the strength to meet the days. Your blog is beautiful. And I love your pretty crochet...something I wish I had learned :(. hugs from here...
Big hugs, Trish. I hope things are getting better.
ReplyDeleteA very sweet 'Thank You'. You and your family will remain in my prayers. xo
ReplyDeleteTrish hopes and prayers that all is well and healing is taking place.
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteI'm still praying and believing with you.
Our God is a Mighty God!!
Praying every day.
ReplyDeleteHope your hubby is doing better. I will keep you both in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you. Your family continues to be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteStill praying. Hope everything is ok.
ReplyDeleteLove
Kathy
Still praying Trish! take care.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Still praying for all of you. Sending love and hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish! Hope your husband feels better, I and my kids praying for him.
ReplyDeleteWith love
Natasha & Kids
Trish, I was thinking about you this morning. Will pray for you, Woody, and the kids.
ReplyDeleteYou've been on my heart, Trish and I hope that Gods's healing is happening!
ReplyDeleteTime heals. . .our little grandson, Wyatt, who also had his brain surgery last week has come home after 7 days and is even walking and smiling! (And also. . .the ever necessary peeing and pooping!) Never knew we would be so excited about those two things!
ReplyDeleteMay the good Lord bless and keep you in the palm of His hand and the Holy Ghost round about you as the comforter. Prayers are for your family daily!
oh my goodness Trish!! You have been on my mind so much recently and now I know why! I'm so sorry you are going through this right now, but know that we are all here for you praying and loving you across the internet! hugs to you and your sweet husband. xox
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! A big hug for you . Barbara from Italy
ReplyDeleteIf u by any chance are running out of the ton of hugs I sent u, here is another ton. ;)
ReplyDelete((( HUG ))) x 1000.
/Lina
How is your husband? I do hope things are better now
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXPpy3a1AZo
ReplyDeleteHello Trish,
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog and I read that your husband just recently went through emergency surgery. I will pray for him and for you to have the strength to meet the days.
Your blog is beautiful. And I love your pretty crochet...something I wish I had learned :(.
hugs from here...
Praying your hubby is on the road to recovery. God knows. Isn't it amazing how He's always there......ready to hear our pleas?
ReplyDeleteHugs to you...
Spencer