I am so excited to be working on special Christmas projects as well as finishing up a few that were already started!
For this project, I am using Amy's Hour Glass Quilt pattern! I love this pattern and will be using it again, for sure!! You can purchase it here. It adapts beautifully to using fat quarters (which is what I needed to do) as well as pulling from your stash.

It looks like it will be beautiful. Could you tell us the name of the fabrics you will be using?
ReplyDeleteYour fabrics look lovely. I bet it will be a beautiful quilt!
ReplyDeleteOoooo. It's going to be so pretty out of those fabrics! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteso pretty trish! so perfectly you!
ReplyDeleteOh nice - the French General fabric will make up lovely in that pattern. Good choice!
ReplyDeleteThose fabrics will make a love hourglass quilt!
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteIf you weren't working on a project
I would think you weren't well!
I like your fabric choices and look
forward to seeing it done up in the quilt.
I want to go fabric shopping with you! You always find the prettiest colors and patterns. That quilt is gorgeous, let me know if it's easy:>)
ReplyDeleteI think your fabrics look beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished quilt, or at least the pieced top. I just started some Christmas quilts last night. I hope I can get everything done in time! I love your quilts you made for the friend's little girls also, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Julie
Oh Trish,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful red hour glass quilt...And I know when yours is done it will be as beautiful. I'm not sure if I've told you this before, but I have always wanted to try my hand at quilting. However, since I've never quilted before I'm not even sure where to start. I love to sew and have been doing it since I was a little girl, and quilting is definitely something I've been wanting to do for a while. Everytime I come over and I see the quilt projects you're working on you, inspire me...Maybe one day soon...If you have any pointers for me on how to begin I would love them...Thank you my sweet friend. Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana
I love this pattern and your fabric choices are beautiful!
ReplyDelete