November 25, 2011

w.i.p.

Happy day after Thanksgiving to 
those of you who live in the U.S.
I hope your holiday was filled 
with precious memories, family, and good food.
The sewing machine has been off for a few days, 
so I am hoping to finish up 
(as much as I can) 
a couple of Christmas decorations for our home.  
First up is a whimsical Christmas quilt.  
 And next up, my lemons to lemonade 
Christmas table topper.
Between now and December 1st, 
you will receive 25% off your purchases in 
my Etsy shop when using the discount code: THANKFUL4U.

4 comments:

  1. I love the table runner fabrics! Cannot wait to see the finished product :). Hope you had a happy thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics in that Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! The machine off for a few days? I can't even imagine that Trish:>) Of course I see you are back to your beautiful creating:>) Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love those christmas fabrics. I can't wait to see what they looks like when you are finished. Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.