Trish, I just love your earrings... They are so RED :o) Want them! But my husband said: "Stop, no more earrings" :o( May be next time how much in total I`ll must pay for them with ship to Russia?Hugs from RussiaNatasha
Such pretty creations, Trish.
You are just multi-talented my sweet friend...You quilt, crochet and make beautfiul jewelry :-)Hugs and Kisses,♥Ana
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
Trish, I just love your earrings... They are so RED :o) Want them! But my husband said: "Stop, no more earrings" :o( May be next time
ReplyDeletehow much in total I`ll must pay for them with ship to Russia?
Hugs from Russia
Natasha
Such pretty creations, Trish.
ReplyDeleteYou are just multi-talented my sweet friend...You quilt, crochet and make beautfiul jewelry :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses,
♥Ana