After my little sewing malfunction the other day, I decided to switch gears and work on restocking my scarf supply. I have sold a few (yippeee) and have traded a few (another yippeee), so I plan to spend a little time crocheting.
I know first hand that your creations are top-notch gorgeousness!! Like Kathy said, "Yay for you!!!" Your scarves are so pretty and I love how you have them displayed for your ETSY shop!
So lovely, Trish! I like your crochet so much :o) It will be very nice as a gift for Christmas :o) Thanks so much for lovely comments and for following me Hugs from Russia
Trish, your scarves are so pretty! They look very stylish too. I was sorry about your measuring problem mentioned in the last post....that sort of thing happens to me too, and how inventive and creative we have to be to resolve it! I think you will make something else lovely with the left over pieces. Have a happy day. Helen x
I love how the tan scarf looks with denim. They are cuties for sure.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty scarves, Trish.
ReplyDeleteYay for you, making and selling your pretty creations! Love that red!
ReplyDeleteI know first hand that your creations are top-notch gorgeousness!! Like Kathy said, "Yay for you!!!" Your scarves are so pretty and I love how you have them displayed for your ETSY shop!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day!
Becky
xo
Trish they are lovely I cant wait to get both of mine in the mail !!!
ReplyDeleteYour scarves are so lovely Trish, hope you sell all of them :D
ReplyDeleteKaren x
So lovely, Trish! I like your crochet so much :o) It will be very nice as a gift for Christmas :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for lovely comments and for following me
Hugs from Russia
i love mine trish! i have worn it every.single.day since i got it. it is so so so so loved by me!
ReplyDeleteTrish, your scarves are so pretty! They look very stylish too. I was sorry about your measuring problem mentioned in the last post....that sort of thing happens to me too, and how inventive and creative we have to be to resolve it! I think you will make something else lovely with the left over pieces. Have a happy day. Helen x
ReplyDeleteLove your scarves! happy sales!
ReplyDeleteoh man! those scarves are BEA. U. TI. FUL!
ReplyDeleteYay! Lovely scarves indeed. Glad you have had success selling them. :)
ReplyDelete