Not sure if it is my new love of chocolate (never was much of a chocolate eater) but I am thinking these little squares need to be surrounded in a rich chocolate yarn and become my next scarf for the etsy shop.
The lighter brown is textured and as snuggly as a stuffed bear! I just love how it feels!
Thank you for putting up with all my shop talk. I hope you are not bored of it. I have had my head wrapped around adding special handmade items to etsy and hopefully gearing up for a successful Christmas sale. I am eating and sleeping granny square scarves and praying that others will find them as charming as I do.
One of the comments on my post asking about stepping out of my comfort zone and branching out in etsy, was to set myself out there. Take that chance, no matter what. How will I know if someone adores my creations, if I don't first place them out to be admired?!
So with a knot in my throat and birds rather than butterflies in my stomach, I am taking little steps ... hoping that others will be drawn to and want to own my creations.

I love your creations, i think you are a very talented lady. Brown & earthy colors are very "this season" everywhere, i'm glad because they are so easy to wear, so your colors are v high fashion :D
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week Karen x
I love the chocolate and creamy white combination for fall Trish. This is just beautiful!
ReplyDeletereally liking your scarves!!
ReplyDeleteLove these little cute crochets.
ReplyDeleteIts the perfect color for fall and winter. It does look soft and cuddly, even from here!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of those yummy bullseye candies...you know the caramel ones with the white sugary centers?? YUM!
ReplyDeleteHave you gone to www.craftcult.com
This is a cool site where you can see who loves your shop and who loves your scarves!!
i love it. i am proud of you for stepping out there! you are braver than i!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI got the ear rings too!! Thank you they are so beautiful!! Love them and they will go with SO MUCH of what I wear since I wear a lot of black!!