July 8, 2011

gifts.

a benefit of my family not reading this blog - you can see what is being sewn for gifts - there are enough blocks here to make 2 throw quilts - perfect for Christmas
these 5" squares are en route to becoming stacked coins for another family quilt
I will be using the Sugar Pop N Change quilt found at the Moda Bake Shop.

8 comments:

  1. Oh the lucky recipient of one of your quilts. I absolutely love the stars quilt. Red, white and blue is one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good influence! I am going to start now on Christmas gifts! Have you made a stacked coin quilt before? I love the pattern you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a quilting wonder girl! That Sugar Pop pattern looks like it will be easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously the quilting queen.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is going to love there quilts.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always inspire me to use my scraps. I think I'll start a scrap stash of five inch squares and 2 1/2 inch strips and get busy on Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish, you have been so busy!! I have just gone back to catch up and WOW....your quilts and mug mats are gorgeous! I really love the star quilt! Well done to you for achieving so much, I do not know how you do it? Happy weekend to you ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas!! I never know what to do with scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.