March 29, 2011

parcels.

This past week I received some very sweet  goodies in my mail box that I wanted to share with you.  A darling little chocolate bar of fabric and sweet card from my friend Vanessa over at V and Co.  She has to be one of my very favorite blogs and I credit her with my adventures in quilting.  She was one of the very first blogs I started reading, and tried to create nearly everything she shared with us.  Thanks so much Vanessa!  I will create something very special with the sweet fabric. 
 
 
Donna over at Donna's Lavender Nest sent six of her very own books to me after reading my new love of The Elm Creek Quilts series.  I am so excited to have these books and will savor every word!!  Thank you so much Donna!  This is most generous of you!!  Each book is like a gift just waiting to be opened! 
Another lovely package arrived this past week as well.  Melissa over at Lilac Lane, and I made a real fun trade (2 pair of earrings for fabric) and I have been anxiously waiting to show you the sweet fabrics that were received on my end.  
Included in her package of fabric was an unexpected surprise.  A package of adorable cards that she creates and sells in her shop.  I have just the perfect use for them in mind!  My daughter's senior portraits that will need to be sent out in a few weeks.  Thank you so much Melissa!
And last but definitely not least, new fabric for my stash.  Imagine my surprise when I opened my parcel to find the lovely "just picked" fat quarters that I purchased coupled with 5 additional fat quarters of Tonya Whelan's Delilah and delicious ginghams!  Miss Jenny Lynn you could not have blessed me more!  Thank you so much!!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!
    I really really like that 2nd pair of earrings you have pictured here! Did you make those? Are those for sale in you shop? Guess I better head over and take a look-see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great bits! I would love opening your mail box :) I especially love the gingham. I have all different colors and sizes of it and find it to be so versitle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Moda Strawberry Fields???? You are gonna flip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for the sweet words. This is so nice! What fun packages too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you! It is all lovely and I am curious what beauties you will create with them!
    love, Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what fun gifts to receive!
    I LOVE to see what other people read....so I took a closer look at your books....hope that is ok?? I thought I saw...Living, Loving, Learning?? One of my absolute favorites. Imagine that! Hope your week is going well.

    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing more fun that goodies in the mail! What fun for you.

    Lots of love!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet. Thank you for mentioning my blog. Hope you get time to read. I just love all your fabrics and the ear rings are so pretty. You are a blessed girl.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful goodies and, doggone I love those turqoise earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.