for those inquiring minds that want to know :
also ... I have not purchased dishes in 15 years!
So this is a gigantic treat.
A huge shout out to
for being the sweetheart that she is
and told me the name of her own plates,
so that I could find the same ones!
I can hardly wait to serve my family
our home cooked meals on our new dishes!
I am linking to :
Dang , those are so cute !
ReplyDeleteI lova them too !
Kammmy
Those are so cute! I have a serious dish jones - I can't look too much because then I'd own more than the five sets I have now!!! But those could make me rethink that rule..... ;-)
ReplyDeletebeatiful
ReplyDeleteSorry Trish, those are mine! lol
ReplyDeleteHey wait a minute, aren't you going to tell us where they're from?!
ReplyDeleteOh these are so cute!
ReplyDeletePretty dishes. Love the roses. Having coffee in the morning in that mug would sure brighten up the day.
ReplyDeleteTrish, those are so YOU! I swear if I saw them in the store I would think of you .... they are just gorgeous. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful...i just bout some new ones....darn!
ReplyDeleteXo
Jo
ADORABLE dishes! I also saw VERY similar dishes at Marshalls...and I almost bought them! :)
ReplyDeleteSO very Cath Kidston.....LOVE THEM!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful dishes. Love the flowers, checks and colors. Can't wait to see those tablescapes. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteTrish these dishes are gorgeous! I love them. I like your profile picture too its looks like your red and blue quilt might be done I just love those colours together!
ReplyDeleteI've seen them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx, too. LOVE THEM -- Very Cath Kidston.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO copying you and going to get these THIS weekend!! These will match my king sized quilt that I'll someday get to starting! Perfect for breakfast in bed, if I do say so myself! These are great, thank you so much for posting!! I've been on the hunt for new dishes for so long that I've pretty much given up and thought, "someday, I'll see something I like." FOUND IT!! Thanks to you!!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I know they make your table a happy place! :)
ReplyDeleteI remember buying new plates after more then a decade. My husband was like, why? what's wrong with the old ones... ;) Enjoy.
ReplyDeletehttp://jeanneselep.blogspot.com/2011/01/hutch-of-blue-and-white-china.html
Wow, pretty choice you've made - these are so beautiful! Have a nice weekend and enjoy breakfast ;)
ReplyDeleteso Cath Kidston! love the dishes! great purchase!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found some...they are beautiful. Enjoy, Patty
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!!! I may need to stop in Bed Bath & Beyond. They always have fun and interesting things there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Joyce
Oh yes...these are soooo pretty...I have a weakness for dishes...my cupboards are so full BUT I can always find room for more!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me the other day....Happy new week to you. xoxo
they are sooooo cute!!!! I am Loving them.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute dishes! So glad you got them.
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~