October 5, 2010

up for grabs


I am filling a box of all the corner scraps and a few straight ones from my Christmas quilt.  Which includes more since this picture was taken.

If you are interested in them, just leave a note.  I would be happy to share my goodies with you.

If there is more than one comment, we will draw straws.  *smile*  How does that sound?

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, me, I'm interested!:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always interested in scraps! We use them in our quilt ministry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge scrap fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use some colorful scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty scraps. I am interested, if it is not too late. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.