
still catching my breath from what feels like one of the worst blows yet. the term sucker punch comes to mind. and the definition of the word crisis seems so vague. feet knocked out from under me. betrayed. short shallow breaths. nauseated. restless. hopeless.
i am working at getting back on my feet and trusting that this ordeal will make me a stronger and better person, in the end. but during the process, it is pretty tough. it sucks actually.
please be patient while it is a little quiet on this end. i have been reading your blogs and so grateful for the dear friends i have made, since beginning my own blog. but as for posting on mine, i don't know when that will happen. i hope sooner than later, but each new day brings a new revelation and i am back on my butt again. it gets old. real fast. what's worse, my hands are tied.
i refuse to give up. this will not define me. but what i wouldn't give for a little good news. a little relief. someone to tag my hand, jump in the ring, and kick the mess out of it all.
the book of psalms has become extremely personal to me these last few days. like way past just someone writing about enemies trampling them, and hoping that God would have shown His vengeance, like a week ago. no, the writer of psalms has put flesh on the word of God for me like no one ever could. it is keeping my head above water.
We are here when you need us. Take your time and let me know what I can do to help.
ReplyDeleteCynthia
holding you in prayer dear one. Psalm 34:18 'The Lord is there to recue all who are dicouraged and have given up hope.'
ReplyDeleteTrish! I am so bummed to see that you've got some hard things going on for your right now! I came over to say a sincere, "Thank You!" for the beautiful bracelet I received yesterday. It is so fun and dainty! I love it and it was such a treat to recieve that surprise in the mail. Thank you so, so much!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best during these challenges. It sounds like you are a strong, grounded, sweet, thoughtful and caring woman. I know the Lord watches over all of us and can take our burdens from us, if we let him. Thinking of you...
Amber
So sorry to hear that your having troubles but..Keep your chin up!!! When you keep your chin up you look toward Heaven. And this too shall pass. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeletePlease know that I am here if you need me, Trish! I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what is going on but I will be praying for you. Take your time, but please come back and let us know you are ok. I wish I could give you a hug in person, but I am sending hugs your way and hoping for the best.
ReplyDeleteLove
Kathy
Oh Trish!
ReplyDeleteI hate to read this-I am praying for you right now-
Take all the time you need-
Know you are in our thoughts and prayers...and Psalms is the best place to be when in times of adversity-that is exactly where I turn...I have been sucker punched emotionally before, and made it through...When you get to the other side, you will see how God's strength got you though, and how he carried you, and gave you little blessings along a painful journey...
Love to you-
Love, hugs and prayers. May you feel the love, peace and strength of Jesus flowing through and surrounding you.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Oh Trish. Please know you are in my thoughts. If there is anything at all I can do, please let me know. You take your time, and we will all be here when you get back. Sending all my love to you my sweet friend ~ Txx
ReplyDeleteTrish, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I have already prayed and will continue to do so. My heart is heavy for you.
ReplyDeleteTrish,
ReplyDeleteI am just catching up and want to tell you that I hope things are turning around for you. Your spirit is so beautiful and you are in my prayers.
I wanted to tell you thank you so very much for the beautiful bracelet and earrings. They are just stunning - the pictures don't do justice. Just gorgeous. I have intended to do a post on my blog, but I haven't had the opportunity to create a post remotely worthy of your kind gift.
Thinking of you,
Stef