{ please click HERE to hear/see
the official video on YouTube and be blessed }
the official video on YouTube and be blessed }
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.
We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.
We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

Wonderful words. He does indeed love us more than we can even fathom. I am thankful for His love, His light and His peace.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Great song and band! That book in your previous post sounds good. Thanks for the recommendation.
ReplyDeleteTricia, that song has such beautiful words, and it brought tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine life without knowing Christ's love. It would be completely meaningless and empty.
ReplyDeleteI really and truly love how you share your faith in your blog, like in the post about the book regarding fasting. You have such a heart for Christ, it is always a blessing to stop by your blog! :)
Have a good night!