The home our party was hosted in was built in the late 1800's. Snow had blanketed our little town just the night before. And then each nook was beautifully decorated, wonderful fellowship, delicious food ... it was ideal.
Anyone who wanted to participate was challenge to decorate an area, where we would judge and prizes given. Here are my favorites. There were many others, but I wanted to capture the homemade side.
#1 I voted for this grouping to win.

Each snowflake & mitten was created and quilted on soft cream colored fabrics. Oh how I wish I knew the name for it {new quilter here}. The garland around the tree was crocheted and an old cream button added every so many inches! The scarf was crocheted as well! Absolutely darling!


I thought this was just as cute as could be!
I would love to learn how to make one of those churches.

two of my dearest friends
on the left is my quilting mentor and adopted mom
and her daughter beside - whom is my adopted sister
God deliberately put us in one another's lives.
Do you have people like that in your life?
my wee contribution
(Christmas table topper)
(Christmas table topper)






Such talent in that group! Loved all those displays. That first quilt was so pretty and I love your topper!
ReplyDelete