


I don't make a very good sick person.My attitude is ... I just don't have time for it.
But this go around has managed to halt just about every area of my daily routines.
So what can I do that does not require a lot of physical effort?
Piece my already cut squares for my disappearing 9 patch quilt.
I have 5 sewn in a row so far.
The quilt will be 5 blocks by 5 blocks =ing 25 blocks total.
Each of my blocks are squared at 13" before attaching them to one another.
There is probably a more professional way of putting that.
Thank you Rachel at p.s. i quilt for such a fabulous tutorial!

Your quilt is lovely. You are doing a wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link. I've got a quilt in mind and have never made a quilt before.
I do hope you are feeling much better soon.
FlowerLady
Your quilt blocks are looking great! I love the colors you are using!
ReplyDeleteSorry you still arent feeling better! Well wishes are being sent your way!
Hope you get to feeling better very soon! Love the beautiful fabrics you are using!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is just beautiful! Brings back so many memories of when my mother used to quilt. I really need and would love to learn how. You do such lovely job.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your very sweet comments. I too love carrot cake, but chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite pair.
:D clap, clap, clap : D
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty!
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Feel better!
I have got to make on of these! I love them! I didn't know Rachel had a tutorial. Time to go bookmark it!
ReplyDelete