November 10, 2009

2 baby boy rag quilts






As mentioned yesterday, I have a couple of projects in the works.
This is the fabric I am using for two baby boy rag quilts.

5 comments:

  1. Your fabric choices are great! I especially like the little cowboy bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful fabrics. I just found 2 big bags of fabrics in my closet just screaming for me to sew something up!!! I saw the fantastic place mat that you sent Ruby Red. You did a great job on that! Thanks for stopping by the other day with your kind words. I just posted another one today that might explain why I haven't blogged alot lately. Because of your thoughtfulness and loving spirit I know that you are a believer. Please pray for me, my family and Ruby Red's family that God will see us through to the end of this transition. Wherever that may be. Thank you for being such a faithful blogger. God Bless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from Texas you know I love the cowboy fabrics! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you should totally do a tutorial w/ the quilts! I have always wanted to do that!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by today & leaving your sweet comment!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those fabrics...but I am partial to anything that's little boy :) I still have to restrain myself from buying boy fabrics at the store even though we're having a girl this time. I second the rag quilt tutorial suggestion! Can't wait to see these finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.