
In between getting ready for Nathan's Birthday party, cleaning house, mowing the yard, working, and sewing ... I managed to get a little spray painting in. I purchased the bucket at a thrift store (it was a metal color), had the flowers, and just tied a little ribbon on the side. Everything in life looks better with a bow! :o)
This is darling...you did a fantastic job!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jane
Hi, Tricia Anne... you did a great job on this! And you are so right, everything in life is better with a bow!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thrifty Thursday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
I so want a metal little hanging thingie! Yours looks great! Sunflowers are my fav
ReplyDeleteHi, that is so cute and so perfect for the upcoming holidays.
ReplyDeleteI love spray paint!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job-I think it is beautiful!!!
I love the simplicity of your new flower pot! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, great job!!!
ReplyDeleteHi girlie! Now remember you can use new rulers and just stain them different colors. You can even give them a paint washing to make them look aged and different. About that steady hand.... are you trying to paint really slow? If you just make quick strokes you will find they are better. When I try and paint slow and steady....I get all wiggly. Have fun...and there is no such thing as perfect! That's what makes handmade so wonderful...it's made by you and not a robot~
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! It certainly welcomes visitors with color. Great find!Thanks for linking up to thrifty Thursday, sweet friend! And thanks for dropping by Bloggeritaville!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com
Hello Tricia Anne ~
ReplyDeleteI love your white bucket with flowers...looks great hanging on the brick !
Have a great day !
Kammy
That came out really nice and love it with the sunflowers!
ReplyDelete