Last night, our family created our Christmas
ornaments for the year.
As I was taking pictures of each ornament
I was blessed by each one's differences.
No two are alike!
ornaments for the year.
As I was taking pictures of each ornament
I was blessed by each one's differences.
No two are alike!
Isn't it fun to be creative!




My inspiration came from
Angie at The Happy Homebody.
I just love her blog!
Angie at The Happy Homebody.
I just love her blog!
very nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLooks like artistic talent runs in the family :) That's a great tradition...I might steal this one! Those would look really cute hung in a grouping on a twiggy tree, or a wreath.
ReplyDelete-Hayley
It's so great when you make memories with the kids. Mimi
ReplyDeleteThose look great! What fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed reading your comments the other day on S.C. and am blessed to have a part of your life through prayer. I'm still praying, too... Jennifer
W a great idea for the whole family to get involved and they turned out sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAngie is so creative! Nice work, girlie....I'm loving the polka dots on your back ground...It makes you feel happy! :) Meme
ReplyDelete